[Coco] Using the original trs80 plug n power

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Fri Dec 27 21:38:20 EST 2019

The CLEAR0 results in zero rather than 200 bytes being reserved for
strings.  This will cause the stack to be located 200 bytes higher up in
memory, presumably for the purpose of preventing the program from fatally
overwriting the stack in the process of being CLOADMed on a 4K CoCo.  For a
CoCo with more memory than 4K, the stack will be much higher in memory and
safely out of the way of colliding with the incoming cassette program.

Art