[Coco] Merry x-mas all.

EDDY SZCZERBINSKI dhaulagiri at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 25 14:34:18 EST 2019

Thank you Walter
And Joyeux Noël, Wesolych Swiat and Merry Christmas to all of you too !

It is great to be a part of the CoCo community and I wish to meet many of you soon at CoCoFest or other vintage computing events. By the way, we sometimes have events here in Quebec city and I will keep you informed.

May peace, health and the fulfilment of at least one wish !

Eddy Szczerbinski
Levis, Quebec