[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: Destruction of Yahoo Groups

Michael Kline klinems at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 24 21:37:55 EST 2019

Salvador,
Perhaps this whois lookup will point you in your quest.
http://whois.domaintools.com/groups.io
Michael

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, 24 Dec 2019 at 20:25, Salvador Garcia via Coco<coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:    Now my conspiracy theory hat just landed on my head. Anyone know if groups.io is in any way connected to Yahoo through one or more degrees? Salvador