[Coco] The CoCo Crew Podcast -- Episode 55 is available!

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Tue Dec 24 11:04:50 EST 2019

Episode 55 -- Year-end 2019, Interview w/ Aaron Doughty, Color Car Action

It's the most wonderful time of the year, and time once again for
another episode of The CoCo Crew Podcast!

Along with the news and our usual announcements, join us as we reflect
upon the year just past and make wishes for a more joyous year to
come. Also, get to know Aaron Doughty a bit as he discusses The CoCo
Show on YouTube. Don't forget, Neil Blanchard gives us his review of
Color Car Action as well.

Video-ized version is available here:

        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOuVSAla_Ow

Whether you are wrapping presents, decorating cookies, or preparing
the family feast, what could be better than a visit with The CoCo Crew?

        http://cococrew.org