[Coco] [Color Computer] Yahoo Groups info

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve@yahoo.com [ColorComputer] ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com
Sat Dec 21 18:10:58 EST 2019

 Bummer, Thanks.
- -
Regards, Steve Noskowicz
Science & Technical Advisor

 David Anderson wrote:

Yahoo groups was closed enough the archive.org couldn’t save it. Yahoo may have prevented it from their side, too.