[Coco] [Color Computer] Yahoo Groups info

yahoo1@8pup.net [ColorComputer] ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com
Sat Dec 21 15:19:45 EST 2019

	The Internet Archive (Wayback Machine) does an amazing job, but I
don't see this CoCo listed in there just now.

	However, I did participate in
https://github.com/davidferguson/yahoogroups-joiner (that deadline has
now passed) and joined this Yahoo group for that purpose. So hopefully
it'll be saved there with all the other groups they are trying to
preserve.

	-- Jeff

	FROM: ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com
[mailto:ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com]
SENT: Saturday, December 21, 2019 10:59 AM
TO: colorcomputer at yahoogroups.com; Bob
SUBJECT: Re: [Color Computer] Yahoo Groups info

	Bob, et, al.,
 I see the deadline has been extended 'till Jan 31.
 However, ...
 Doesn't everyone know about the Internet Archive Project "WayBack
Machine" that hat been saving everything on the internet?
 I haven't checked for Yahoo Group files, but they may be available
there.
 Not all files may be accessed due to issues in referencing various
links on any given site, but it's worth checking.
 You enter the old URL and pick a date of the version on that date.

 https://archive.org/web/