[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: Destruction of Yahoo Groups

Clyde Smith hkryclyde@yahoo.com [ColorComputer] ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com
Sat Dec 21 10:49:29 EST 2019

a bit off topic-please forgive.

to all who responded to the hero jr and coco stuff replies are much appreciated.

excellent coco person local is able to give these a good home which makes me very happy.

many good memories poured  into those things. glad to see they will be cared for

i do have many old radio-computer magazines still available -just do shipping.

contact me off site  and many thanks to all and to all happy holidays  clyde

hkryclyde at yahoo.com