[Coco] Family computing magazine

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Wed Dec 18 11:00:43 EST 2019

On Dec 18, 2019, at 9:51 AM, rietveld rietveld <rietveldh at hotmail.com> wrote:

> They were a nice general purpose magazine. It was one of the few non coco magazines that included the coco in there multi platform type in program listings

When I got my CoCo, I still have a subscription. I was annoyed that when they’d do the CoCo version, they only had beep beep music. But for the Apple, they included a assembly routine in DATA statements to do the music. I wondered why they couldn’t do the same for CoCo and show that it could do multi voice music too. I guess they didn’t have a CoCo programmer capable of making them that kind of routine.