[Coco] 4pin DIN switcher

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Mon Dec 16 14:27:12 EST 2019

I had one of these, a 3-position RS232 switcher, back in the day, called
the Spectrum Switcher from Spectrum Projects.

 Tired of plugging and unplugging devices from the RS232 port of your Color
Computer? Make your life easier. Buy our RS232 expansion cable and connect
two devices at the same time. Just right for printers, modems, etc.
Anything that plugs Into the Color Computer will plug Into this high
quality cable. RS232 Cable $20.00 RS 232 Switcher $34.95 *3 Position

(From the June 1983 Rainbow.  There was a similar device advertised by
Moreton Bay)

Art