[Coco] [Color Computer] hero jr

Ed Siler ed_s_429@yahoo.com [ColorComputer] ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com
Thu Dec 12 18:27:12 EST 2019

 In case anyone doesn't know, there are two existing Facebook groups on the CoCo.
CoCo Marketplace
CoCo Marketplace

And  TRS 80 Color Computer
TRS-80 Color Computer (CoCo)

|  |  |

|  |
TRS-80 Color Computer (CoCo)

For those who used to own (or still own) a TRS-80 (Tandy Radio Shack) Color Computer (also known as the CoCo). ...

|  |  |

|  |
CoCo Marketplace

Buy and sell TRS-80/Tandy Color Computer items in the CoCo Marketplace -----------------------------------------...

, in
Don't know much about either group though.

I have a massive amount of CoCo stuff stored that I need to sell but never get time to inventory.  I'm in St Louis County MO if anyone is in the area & interested.

Ed