[Coco] [Color Computer] Destruction of Yahoo Groups

Stan Blazejewski stanblaz at optusnet.com.au
Thu Dec 12 07:12:50 EST 2019

Don't be surprised if you have to wait a while ... I requested a
download of another group I manage & it took about 2 weeks for Yahoo
to compile & zip all the files & notify me of the available download.
By this time I had already given up on collecting all the stuff
manually & figured it was basically lost.

http://www.cobracat.com (home of the Australian Cobra Catamaran)
http://parkdalesailing.org.au/ (where most of them sail)