[Coco] New Release of VCC 2.0.1c

phil pt ptaylor2446 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 12:11:59 EST 2019

I have been reading the messages posted in the Coco Mail list if some
individuals feel so objected to adding t2 and Rs232 Pack as it was intended
on the original Trs-80 Color Computer. As I said before it's possible to
prevent data over flow by using timming routines to control the data and
there are some users that interested in running a bbs on the coco 3 and
re-writting code is not really required  I have the source code for one of
the bbs programs that ran on the Trs-80 Coco 3.

Would you be interested in writing rs232 pack emulator with me?

Thanks