[Coco] Dragon terminal software

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 9 10:12:18 EST 2019

I am using the deluxe rs232 pak and modemm 1B. Yes the  coco terminal software does work as long as it has the ability to recognize the rs232 pak. The problem is that the Dragon 's keyboard is mapped differently than the coco. ‎ Anything sent to the dragon from the host computer displays properly but anything sent from the dragon doesn't. That's because the coco software is reading the keys as if it were a coco. To get around this I have created a keyboard template that shows what coco key stroke is created with each dragon key.   This does work but is awkward since the keyboard on the dragon is no longer mapped as it should be making typing slow

Sent from my BlackBerry