[Coco] VCC 2.0.2 with full 6309 emulation. Runs Nitros9 EOU 6309.

Walter Zambotti zambotti at iinet.net.au
Mon Dec 9 00:43:27 EST 2019

Bill

At this stage I have compared the working vcc with the one I provided and I it shows that both exes have identical dependencies. Whatever is in or missing in one is the same in the other.

So I'm stumped and have turned to stackoverflow for some help.

In relation to the installer I'm using.  I'm just using the built in (but optional)  Visual Studio Installer.

In relation to the hd6309.h file.

The only thing different (I hope) in mine will be I have commented out an unused function:

Unsigned short GetPC(void)

Which you will also find commented out in hd6309.c Last few lines.

You can always add it back but I don't think it is used!

Walter