[Coco] VCC 2.0.2 with full 6309 emulation. Runs Nitros9 EOU 6309.

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Dec 8 08:23:07 EST 2019

Walter, that is not the case. I have VS2015 installed, and I still get no dialogs on disk, vhd, cass, & external rom loads.

Also, I just tried dropping your h6309.c & h6309.h into my 2.0.1b sln.
7 errors & 4 warnings.
Errors & warnings are all the same,
Error: "MemWrite32":identifier not found.
Warning: "=":conversion from 'short' to 'unsigned char', possible loss of data

You have definately changed something somewhere else to get this result. I did notice you commented out MemWrite32 in h6309.c, and I know that's used throughout VCC. Without knowing what's been done elsewhere, it can't be fixed.

You stated if having problems, build it on my system... How? the only source you provided was h6309.c. It WILL NOT work with 1.0.2b sources. I have 1.0.2b and it builds with no errors. Your changes are to vast to just drop h6309.c into it.