[Coco] Looking for rma or r63 source.

David Lord d_lord at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 6 19:13:22 EST 2019

 Just checked.      I have 129 TB in NAS storage on my network.  Didn't realize it had grown so much over the years.
    On Friday, December 6, 2019, 05:00:35 PM CST, Stephen Fischer <sfischer1 at mindspring.com> wrote:

 I can make no judgement on your words except that other things may have
been on that hard drive that we sorely are missing and wish we have.

But it's all in some landfill as Br. Jermony (sp) has gone over the pond
to stay.

I was too late asking for a copy of the 140 GB that was offered by
Little John in an issue of the Glenside Newsletter, and he passed on too
soon quickly.

We keep shooting ourselves in the foot and else where for the wrong reasons.

You want drives larger than 131 megabytes? Well as a person who has a
1TB N.A.S. (Raid 1) on my network and and five 1 TB USB drives and one 2
TB USB drive I can see the need for even larger drives.

But not on a CoCo for sure.

And the reference was just for one person who I know worked at Microware
and might have come into contact with the "C" Compiler source.

Should a Provenance for the "C" Compiler source be identified we are in
contact with one of the current owners of said source who could verify
said provenance.

I just don't think we have the "C" Compiler source.

SHF