[Coco] Looking for rma or r63 source.

Bill Nobel b_nobel at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 6 14:05:20 EST 2019

I have RMA and RLINK sources, but not R63.   It is the full C source code.  They may give you something to work with.  I do know that they need to be updated as they are still pre Y2K so make goofs up on checking dates and times for recompile. I also have the source to a updated make that adds some features the original make did not have.

Sent from my iPhone