[Coco] VCC 2.0.2 with full 6309 emulation. Runs Nitros9 EOU 6309.

Walter Zambotti zambotti at iinet.net.au
Thu Dec 5 18:12:33 EST 2019

Be careful with orc90.

I've made the mistake of loading the orch90 rom instead of the dll and at first it looks like it works.

However without the dll which represents the hardware you will have no sound.

Always load the orch90 dll and the dll will load the rom.

Sent from my Xperia by Sony smartphone

---- Bill Pierce via Coco wrote ----