[Coco] Bugs 2 FYI

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Thu Dec 5 14:42:55 EST 2019

Seems to be working fine on Coco 1/2/3, and with either 6809 or 6309 now. So, I have uploaded it to the archive (should show up within a few days), and to the Facebook group.
For those of you who don’t want to wait, and don’t use Facebook, I also added a Bugs II entry to my Coco games page, and the download is also available form there as well:
http://www.lcurtisboyle.com/nitros9/bugsii.html <http://www.lcurtisboyle.com/nitros9/bugsii.html>

Please give it some testing and let me know if you hit any issues.

L. Curtis Boyle
curtisboyle at sasktel.net

TRS-80 Color Computer Games website
http://www.lcurtisboyle.com/nitros9/coco_game_list.html