[Coco] VCC 2.0.2 with full 6309 emulation. Runs Nitros9 EOU 6309.

Walter Zambotti zambotti at iinet.net.au
Thu Dec 5 03:24:29 EST 2019

Salvador

The easiest way to use this update is to:

1 locate where the previous version of vcc.exe resides.
2 rename the old vcc.exe to something else. In case the new vcc.exe is no good.
3 copy the new vcc.exe over the top of the old vcc.exe
4 You may optionally need to repeat the above steps for all the dll's.  This step shouldnt be necessary if you were using vcc 2.01b

Then start vcc in the manner that you normally would.

If it is working you wont notice any difference except the version number.

If the new vcc.exe doesn't work even after optionally replacing the dll's then remove the new vcc.exe and optional dll's and rename the previous ones back to their original names.

If you need to add EOU to your current vcc setup then please refer to the EOU guide.

Walter

Sent from my Xperia by Sony smartphone

---- Salvador Garcia via Coco wrote ----