[Coco] VCC 2.0.2 with full 6309 emulation. Runs Nitros9 EOU 6309.

Walter Zambotti zambotti at iinet.net.au
Wed Dec 4 00:50:19 EST 2019

Guys

OVCC now has full 6309 support and Nitros9 EOU 6309 appears to work.

I have back ported the hd6309.c from OVCC to VCC 2.0.1 (aka 1.43) and it too
appears to work.

For anyone who wants to try VCC with the 6309 version of Nitros9 EOU then
please feel free to download the binary and dlls from this location.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_UkjKaVeh1P4sAagpuXDVxM3EuJUz_9H?usp
=sharing

I have placed the EOU vhd and dsk there as well so if you already have them
you don't have to download them again.

I have changed the version of VCC from 2.0.1 to 2.0.2 so it can be told
apart. This is a 32 bit version.

Enjoy

Walter