[Coco] Need some tips debugging 6309 for OVCC

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Tue Dec 3 21:25:17 EST 2019

Merge is very simple, so I suspect the problem is between VTIO/GRFDRV (which is doing TFM commands during this process). If you cut the startup file to not do the merge, try something like MERGE /dd/sys/stdptrs and see if that crashes. These are handled by the GPLoad code which hops between user and system tasks with a 72 byte buffer in MMU block 0, using a TFM to do so (I presume that you have already tried the 6809 version of EOU to make sure it is something else in OVCC causing the issue?)

Sent from my iPhone