[Coco] Need some tips debugging 6309 for OVCC

Walter Zambotti zambotti at iinet.net.au
Mon Dec 2 21:04:36 EST 2019

Hi all

Trying to get NitrOS9 EOU working in 6309 mode on OVCC and running into some
debugging woes.

It boots and starts up to the point where it performs the font merge in the
startup script.

I have that commented out at the moment and I can use EOU 6309 in terminal
mode without issue.

I have set break points for all 6309 instructions but this hasn't help as
the ones that are invoked are done so many times and appear to be executing
correctly.

Not sure how to proceed any further.

I could download the MESA source for the 6309 and run it against my code via
a CPU verifier I wrote.  Would be time consuming!

Any other ideas guys/girls?

Walter