[Coco] Vintage Computer Festival Midwest 2019

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Thu Aug 29 13:00:37 EDT 2019

On 8/29/2019 11:51 AM, Sean wrote:
> Any folks from the list heading to VCFMW this year?  It will be my first
> time attending.  I assume there will be some people from Glenside there, as
> I've seen mention of it on the list in the past.
>
> As all the tables are apparently reserved,  I don't think I'll be bringing
> much.  But if any of you are planning to set up displays and need anything
> CoCo related, I may be able to help out.

I know a few folks from the list are planning to attend, but I will let
them pipe up.

I will be in attendance, though due to multiple platform allegiances and
historical reasons in being a long attending presence at VCF-MW, I will
be in another area from the CoCo space.  Be sure to drop by and say
hello, as I'll probably bring the Dragon and my CoCo3.

I am surprised (pleasantly, I might add) to see the entire 12000 sq ft
space in use, but there are some tables outside the main hall I think.
I'd check with Jason Timmons on taking one if available.

I appreciate the offer.  I don't think I have any specific needs for
equipment (I'm in SE Iowa, so the trip over to Chitown is pretty nominal
for me and is thus easy to stow what I need in the truck), but I think
folks might be coming from FL and TX and such, and might benefit in
lightening their air travel load.

Jim

www.go4retro.com
store.go4retro.com