[Coco] The dire condition of software documentation..

Stephen Fischer SFischer1 at Mindspring.com
Tue Aug 13 00:56:32 EDT 2019

Yes, Mickey Mouse was responsible for Copyright's NEVER expiring.

That was the source of the money paid for the law being passed.

And an endless stream of money to keep it that way.

That's why I hope the top of the list of targets is "K" street for the
Russians.