[Coco] The dire condition of software documentation..

Firehawke firehawke-mame at sanctuarycrew.com
Thu Aug 8 17:43:04 EDT 2019

TOSEC is The Old School Emulation Center (https://www.tosecdev.org/), an organization trying to at least document the disks, floppies, cartridges, etc that exist out there in the wild. A .DAT file is the data file generated by the team, which can be used by analysis tools to determine what a random file is through SHA1/CRC checking.