[Coco] Vcc for Linux - Beta

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 17:26:51 EDT 2019

On Sat, Aug 3, 2019 at 8:33 PM <coco at jechar.ca> wrote:

>   Do you have packages for installing the Vcc system. I know it's not
> fully functional however I
>   would be happy to help as a beta test it.

The Vcc code that has been ported to Linux is called OVCC. There are
snapshot packages here, also the of the patched Agar libraries that
are needed:
https://launchpad.net/~tormodvolden/+archive/ubuntu/ovcc

There hasn't been much activity on OVCC since the 1.0.1 tag in May,
other than Walter adding his own "virtual" extensions to the CoCo3.

Regards,
Tormod