[Coco] OT: Atari 400 for sale at CoCoFEST!

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 30 10:57:30 EDT 2019

 Sorry about the delay in getting back to you. Your offer is far too tempting and by that I mean *really* tempting. The glitch is that the computer belongs to a friend who is clearing out his basement after a huge remodel and he definitely does not want computers back. So as painful as it is, I have to refuse your kind offer. Gawd, that was hard, it felt like there was someone behind me with a 12 gauge shotgun forcing me to type these words, but I have to keep my path with this Atari.

Thanks for the offer, much appreciated! Salvador