[Coco] Questions about CoCoSDC, RBSUPER, and LLCOCOSDC

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 18:28:20 EDT 2019

Robert,

Look in level1/modules/rbsuper.asm and search for AddSectorOffset -
this is where the sector offset, specified in the descriptor as
IT.SOFF, is added.

It certainly makes sense that such an offset is defined in a
descriptor, and not in the driver code.

I actually use this on the SD cards for the MOOH, the cards have a
normal DOS partition table (GPT partition table is also supported in
FUZIX!) and I place the NitrOS-9 partition at sector #512 of the card,
with the corresponding IT.SOFF set in the device descriptor (from
superdesc.asm).

Regards,
Tormod

On Mon, Apr 29, 2019 at 9:56 PM Robert Gault wrote:

>   I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask these questions but here goes.

Where else? :)