[Coco] MOOH cartridge dual boot demo

Gene Heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Mon Apr 29 06:18:39 EDT 2019

On Monday 29 April 2019 03:48:49 Alex Evans wrote:

> Gene,
> Presumably if that were the case then everyone would have the problem.

I wouldn't say everyone, Alex, but the probability's are greater than
one. And so far one is all there is that we have heard about... I've 2,
1 gig scsi drives on mine, one running at a cluster size of 4, and one
fully nitros9 running a cluster size of 16. and have had zero such
problems. That makes my finger point at a flaky wear leveling algorythm
in that particular u-sd card.  I'd try another from a different era and
src in that case just to prove/disprove the theory.

I know zip about FUZIX, so that its acting like an ext2 filesystem could
figure in, but the bottom line would have to be IDK. I am not one to say
it can't happen, Murphy lives too close and his hearing is perfect.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)