[Coco] MOOH cartridge dual boot demo

Alex Evans varmfskii at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 03:59:29 EDT 2019

Tormod,
We have discussed this a little before.  Perhaps any should work, but
that doesn't seem to be the case.  In addition, if the first time you
write to the file system it goes toes up, it is impossible to unmount
the file system properly. So far, every vesion the dual boot that of
the dual boot that I have tried had rendered the system immediately
unusable under both FUZIX and nitros9 as soon as I make any attempt to
write to the file system. This has been true with two separate
versions of the SDBOOT ROM. Either there is something wrong with my
MOOH (which seems unlikely as I can operate the MMU properly from
other software), it is a problem with compatibility with the TANO
Dragon, or it is an issue of compatibility with certain SD cards.