[Coco] Off-Topic MSDOS Emulation

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Apr 23 21:53:19 EDT 2019

I've used DOSBox quite a bit and had pretty good results in most cases. The trick to any of these types of emulations is to read the documentation and find out how to set up all the old memory additions and such that we used to use to run games. Most of these utilities can be found online on virtual disk images to be loaded into your dosbox setup.