[Coco] OVCC for ARM 32 bit?

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 17:54:36 EDT 2019

On Tue, Apr 23, 2019 at 11:30 PM James Jones wrote:

> I hope that there will be a build of OVCC for ARM 32 bit. The Raspberry Pi
> with just 1 GB of RAM (too bad this can't go back in time to when we first
> got our CoCos...) can't run in 64 bit mode.

Hmm, I am pretty sure the armhf builds in my ovcc PPA are 32 bit? They
run on Raspberry 2 and 3 (which both have 1 GB of RAM).

OTOH, the Raspberry 3 can also run an arm64 system. This is not
provided by Raspbian yet, but you can install e.g. Debian "buster"
arm64 [https://wiki.debian.org/RaspberryPi3].

Regards,
Tormod