[Coco] What do you use for pull-up and pull-down TTL resistor values? (LS series) (coco related project but possibly OT)

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Mon Apr 22 14:37:52 EDT 2019

Generally a 4.7k resistor is used used for pull-up on 5v TTL inputs or open-collector outputs (I have seen values as high as 10k used). A pull-down is not usually needed. It’s good practice to tie any unused input either hi or lo. If you need to tie low just connect directly to ground. No resistor needed.

Dave