[Coco] What do you use for pull-up and pull-down TTL resistor values? (LS series) (coco related project but possibly OT)

Ed Snider zippster278 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 14:32:49 EDT 2019

Hi James,

It’s always best to refer to the datasheet for a particular device if possible, but in general,
tie unused inputs high or low, outputs can be left unconnected.

It will always be safe to tie them high or low through a pulp/pulldown (within the chip voltage ratings).
Usually it can be tied to ground without a resistor, though that probably isn’t best practice.

I generally use 10K for the value, though the value here isn’t critical.

- Ed