[Coco] DEFUSRn parameters vs. Color Extended BASIC manual

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Mon Apr 22 14:05:15 EDT 2019

I've always found INTCNV and GIVABF to be more trouble to use than
they were worth.

If I need to give an ML routine access to a string defined in Basic, I
just put the string at a safe location where the ML can find it.  I do
this by poking the desired address into the 3rd and 4th(?)  bytes of
the string descriptor, whose location is given by the VARPTR function.
The length of the string gets poked into the first byte of the
descriptor.

Art