[Coco] Glenside IDE controller

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Mon Apr 22 01:24:02 EDT 2019

I had a Glenside IDE and had no problems. I think the mention of problems came from them stating they needed to check the remaining boards before selling them as some of them didn't pass quality control. I'm pretty sure they were all sold so I assume they fixed what was wrong with those last few boards.