[Coco] Becker port

Michael Furman n6il at ocs.net
Sun Apr 21 14:43:58 EDT 2019

Over the past few years I have been pitching the idea of building a hardware Becker port for real cocos to the hardware wizards in this group.  I had even proposed that it would be possible to interface a Becker port to SPI and that could open up some some possibilities.  For example the ESP8266 does have a SPI access mode which as far as I know has not been has explored.  It also could be interesting to interface to a CH375 usb drive adapter. Wiznet Ethernet adapter, SD card, a lot of possibilities here.

I have a breadboard prototype of a hardware Becker port interface connected to an Arduino Mega but I haven’t had really had much time to work on it lately.

Sent from my iPad