[Coco] Nitros9 and Set Status Call SS.AScrn

Walter Zambotti zambotti at iinet.net.au
Wed Apr 10 02:00:33 EDT 2019

Robert/Bill.

What kind of path will it need because at the moment I'm doing this

struct registers regs;
int wpath;

wpath = open("/w", 3);
regs.rg_a = wpath;
regs.rg_b = SS_ASCRN;
regs.rg_x = 4;

if (_os9(I_SETSTT, &regs) == -1)
{
  printf ("Bad SS.AScrn Err = %d\n", regs.rg_b);
}

And that always returns an error of #208.  Illegal service request.

I get this error with Basic09 when trying to use SET/GET_Stat if I forget to leave some free mem for basic09.

But I'm doing this from C!

And I know the open "/w" has worked because I can then do a dwset and a window does appear!

But if the SS.AScrn is working then I shouldn't need to do a dwset!

Walter