[Coco] EDTASM Memory Map?

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Sat Apr 6 20:01:33 EDT 2019

Stephen,

If you have read through the users manual which should be in the Coco archive, you will find the
command O (when at the * prompt in the editor) will give you
FIRST=590C
LAST=0FDFE
USRORG=0FDFF
USRORG=

What you want are the values for First and Last. If your program fits within those, then ZBUG can
examine your program.
Of course you can assemble a program with any origin or size to disk.

Robert