[Coco] Chip Availability???

Camillus camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 11:52:54 EDT 2019

HI,

The only chips that are completely obsolete are the SALT chip, VGA chip with X in the name, for coco's 1 and 3, and the GIME for the cc3. The other chips are still relatively easy to find @ sometimes prices that buys you another coco ...lol. That being said, some smart people here in the group are working on solutions to at least replace those chips with or without improvements.So I would not be worry about your coco stops working, the only thing that could be a problem is time, and for that nobody found a equivalent....

Happy coco time
cb