[Coco] Model 1 tv adapter?

Jeff Whitehall jeff.whitehall at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 20:23:54 EDT 2018

I used a Viewsonic vb50hrtv to convert the signal from RF to VGA. Use a
good quality RCA cable and an RCA to F-connector adapter from the CoCo to
the Viewsonic antenna in. From there VGA out (can be converted to HDMI) to
a modern TV or display and line out to speakers or audio in on a receiver
or TV. Ebay has the Viewsonic vb50hrtv reasonably cheap.