[Coco] OT: Hurricanes Are No Fun

Richard Cavell richardcavell at mail.com
Thu Sep 20 14:33:03 EDT 2018

I just got drenched and blown about in Edinburgh thanks to Storm Ali. I booked a day trip 2 months ago.  About 6 pm last night they cancelled all the trains leaving Edinburgh. ALL of them. And most of the buses. And some flights.

By 7 pm there was not a single spare hotel room in the entire city.

Sent using the mail.com mail app