[Coco] Vintage Computer Festival Midwest (VCFMW)

Grumpyx grumpyx at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 14:33:05 EDT 2018

Dennis sold out the last of the books a few years ago. I was able to buy an
autographed copy before he ran out.

Here's the link I received from him it has the audio in MP23 format.

http://maltedmedia.com/6809/

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz <bathory at maltedmedia.com>
Dec 22, 2014, 7:52 AM
to CoCoList
On Sun, December 21, 2014 11:20 pm, Alan Bryan wrote:
> Is there any more of Dennis Kitsz's "Learning the 6809" kits available?

I found all the digitized stuff and am uploading it now. I'll let everyone
know when it's in place (about 700MB). It will be a while; I have a severely
capped upload speed.