[Coco] Nitros9 EOU

Bill Nobel b_nobel at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 4 22:19:57 EDT 2018

I’ve decided to make it a 40x24 Graphic MultiVue App. for GShell.  Since we have setup EOU as a GUI based system.  It will be setup for choice by user based on the hardware they have.

It will be released as a bootable disk that automatically starts into the editor, but will be installable as a standalone with it’s own installer onto whatever HD you have.  It also will have it’s own internal Database containing descriptions of each module as well as modifiable descriptors for Drives and terminals.  I expect it to be a multi disk application since I want it to cover ALL formations of the Coco 3.

Bill Nobel
b_nobel at hotmail.com<mailto:b_nobel at hotmail.com>