[Coco] Test

rcrislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Sat Sep 1 21:34:12 EDT 2018

On Sat, 1 Sep 2018 09:28:35 -0400
"James C. Hrubik" <jimhrubik at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Richard, looks like everybody is just off doing other things.  Keep
> your ears on, the list will wake up again after a bit.
>
> On Sep 1, 2018, at 1:22 AM, rcrislip <rcrislip at neo.rr.com> wrote:
>
> > Throwing a test out to see if I'm still receiving messages from this
> > list. Been three days since I received anything 8-/.
> >
> > RECrislip
> >
> > --
>
> - - - - - - - -
> The GOD of Israel sent His Son Jesus,
> fished me out of the sewer of life,
> personally paid in blood to clean me,
> took me home, and gave me His T-shirt.
> That’s my story, and I’m sticking to it.
> ——— Sayings of Grandpa Jim, c. 2015

Thanks to all who have responded, I recently blew up ALL my Linux
installs. Don't ask 8-/. I did, however; at least backup my mailer
files. Anyway, until today, I was not seeing any activity on this list
since I rebuilt my systems. As for the blow ups the Mint 19 upgrade
said that if your current install is working fine and meeting your
needs... DON'T upgrade. Shoulda listened 8-/.