[Coco] CoCo-XT RTC ROM and disk

Jim McClanahan jim30109 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 11:29:20 EDT 2018

Can you PEEK () the ROM from BASIC? That would tell you if the ROM was on
the bus and what the contents are.

Not exactly sure what you are doing, so that may not be helpful. But my
experience with EPROMs is that if they erase and I can successfully verify
the write, they work. In my homebrew systems it is usually a wiring or
timing problem when they don't.

good luck,
Jim