[Coco] working with the sdc

Gene Heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Wed Oct 31 21:18:59 EDT 2018

Greetings all;

I thought, since my 1Gb Seagates are out of commish, I thought this might
be a good time to make my first run sdc kit work,

It seems to be recognized at power up by signing on as SDC 1.2, but
anything typed, like a "dir"return is a sN error (IIRC)

All 4 of the dip switches are "OFF" th red led blinks once at power up.

So I guess what I need is a startup tutorial. Is there such a critter?

--
Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)