[Coco] Direct page register question

Bill Nobel b_nobel at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 30 22:36:50 EDT 2018

Lurking on this thread a bit, but I always use the same Extended/DP as well.  The only time it would become an issue if you use the ‘<‘ directive when the symbol is outside of DP.  I have had issues in the past with this from a debug standpoint.

Bill Nobel
b_nobel at hotmail.com<mailto:b_nobel at hotmail.com>