[Coco] CoCo 3 keyboard interrupt

William Astle lost at l-w.ca
Thu Oct 25 12:16:09 EDT 2018

The one thing I don't have is a real hardware setup (that isn't in a box
on the other side of the city) to make sure my understanding of the
behaviour of the keyboard interrupt is correct. In particular, whether
bit 7 of FF00 triggers the keyboard interrupt if it goes low (the
joystick comparator input).

I also don't have a test case I can distribute, mostly because I can't
be sure I'm right without testing on real hardware.